Google Duo For PC & Laptop – Nowadays, you do not need to make a call with your main balance. You can make a voice call through any of voice calling app by only using internet data balance. Some people prefer video call over voice call which is little expensive. People use apps like Skype on their PC to make a video call. However, many PC & MAC users reported that Skype is a little bit laggy with the system.
PC users are not satisfied with Skype video quality during the video call. There are many alternative available to skype, but no alternative is offering a better video or voice quality. Skype is available for Android as well as iOS, but it needs a high-speed internet to work decently. So, which app offers better than skype and still work on the low-speed internet? We are talking about an app launched by Google itself, Google Duo For PC.
Google Duo is a video chat app developed by Google, available on Android, iOS, and PC. The app was announced on 18 May 2016 and was released worldwide on 16 August 2016. Google Duo has been a hit in the Android and iOS market.The app has been downloaded by more than 100 million Android users from Google Play Store. Google Duo has given an enormous shock to its competitors Skype and Facetime with its fast-growing popularity. Google Duo has many standout features that make it better than its competitors. Many users have rated Google Duo better than any other video calling app. The app is best one to one video calling app on the market.
Google Duo For PC – Features
Let’s have a look at some of the features of Google Duo app which makes the app better than its competitor.
- A very easy to use interface. Google Duo has a beautiful and user-friendly interface.
- Knock Knock Feature. Knock Knock is one of the best feature available in the Google Duo app. It shows the live video before you pick up the video call. You can see the live video of the caller on your smartphone lock screen too. Many top video calling apps lack this feature.
- Google Duo For PC claims that it is the highest quality video calling app. It doesn’t have a broadcasting lag as the live video will always be playing in the background.
- It is a cross-platform app. You can call your friends on Android, PC, and iOS.
- You can even make an audio call with your friend.
- The size of Google Duo is just 5MB. It is a perfect video calling app for a smartphone with many features and a small size.
- Google Duo Supports 720P max on its video call. All the video calls are done in High Quality.
- You can change your network from Wifi to Mobile data without disturbing the experience.
- Google Duo offers an end-to-end encryption for all its users that make the user experience safe.
- You can text your friends between the call.
- You can also run other apps while having a video call in the background.
Google Duo has many amazing features. You will know more about Google Duo features while using it. Google Duo supports 4.1 and higher version of Android system. It requires iOS 9.1 and Higher version to run on iOS devices. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It runs smoothly on both iOS and Android device. Today, we will talk about how can you download Google Duo For PC & Mac device. Follow the steps below to download Google Duo on your PC and Mac device.
Google Duo For PC – Download on Windows & MAC
You will need an Android emulator on your PC or Mac device to run the Google Duo app on your system. There are many Android emulators available on the internet. We will recommend using Bluestack Android emulator to run Google Duo For PC or Mac device. Bluestack Android Emulator is one of the best Android player available on the internet. It is one of the most used Android players by PC & Mac users. Follow the steps below to download Google Duo on your PC & Mac device.
- We will recommend downloading Bluestack Android emulator from its official website. There are many fake android emulators on the internet with Malware.
- Open any web browser on your PC or Mac device and search for Bluestack Android Emulator on the google. Usually, the first result is the official website of Bluestack Android Player.
- Make sure to download the player from a trustable website.
- Now install Bluestack on your PC or Mac device and Open it.
- Now, Open Google Play store on the Bluestack Android player or Open any web browser.
Search for Google Duo app on the Play store. Open the app and click on “Install” to download it. If you are searching the app from the web browser then search for “Google Duo APK”. Find the APK from a trustable website and download it.
- Open the app after downloading it to finish the installation.
- Now, open the app from the home screen or the app menu to use it,
You have successfully installed Google Duo on your PC or MAC device. Enjoy High-quality video calls on the Google Duo app on your PC or Mac device.